my"Follower"

Sunday 11 December 2011

SleepWalker ^(+_+)^


I saw a picture of you,Hanging in an empty hallway..I heard a voice that I knew..And I couldn't walk away
It took me back to the end Of everything..I tasted all..I tasted all the tears
again..
Outside the rain's fallin' down..There's not a drop that hits me!!..Scream at the sky but no sound..
Is leavin' my lips..It's like I can't even feel..After the way you touched me
I'm not asleep but I'm not awake..After the way you loved me..
I can't turn this around..I keep running into walls that I can't break down..I said I just wander around..
With my eyes wide shut because of you..I'm a sleepwalker walker..

Everywhere that I go..I see another memory..And all the places we used to know..They're always there to haunt me..
I walk around and I feel so lost and lonely..You're everything that I want..But you don't want me..I can't turn this around..I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around..With my eyes wide shut because of you
I'm a"sleepwalker walker"..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...